Deposit And Cancellation Policies
DEPOSIT: Non-refundable deposit of 10% of the Grand Total due at the time of booking.
The Non-refundable premium(s) for Damage Coverage and Travel Insurance (if selected) is due at the time of purchase.
FINAL PAYMENT: Balance due 30 days prior to arrival
● Cancelations 365-30 days prior to arrival forfeit the 10% deposit.
● Cancelations 14 – 29 days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of the grand total.
● Cancelations 13 days or less are non-refundable.
No refunds for late arrivals, early departures, or road closures.
We do not monetize your information in any way. We use it to help us deliver a personalized experience. We may use Personal Information as permitted by law, for the following business purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- to communicate with you about reservations, refunds, services, promotions, and critical safety information
- to re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while
- to personalize your experience with us
- to perform analytics, quality control, market research, and determine the effectiveness of our websites, mobile applications, promotional campaigns, and develop new products and services
Little Cottonwood Canyon is a critical protected watershed area, providing the Salt Lake Valley with 15% of its drinking water. Sixty percent of the Salt Lake Valley’s drinking water supply comes from four Wasatch Front watersheds – Little Cottonwood, Big Cottonwood, City Creek, and Parleys Canyons. As such, it is illegal to bring pets up our canyon. Because of this, we do not allow any pets in our rental units. Service Animals are allowed, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please note, Emotional Support do not qualify for this exception under ADA.