Deposit And Cancellation Policies
DEPOSIT: Non-refundable deposit of 10% of the Grand Total due at the time of booking.
The Non-refundable premium(s) for Damage Coverage and Travel Insurance (if selected) is due at the time of purchase.
FINAL PAYMENT: Balance due 30 days prior to arrival
● Cancelations 365-30 days prior to arrival forfeit the 10% deposit.
● Cancelations 14 – 29 days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of the grand total.
● Cancelations 13 days or less are non-refundable.
No refunds for late arrivals, early departures, or road closures.
Parking is extremely limited in Little Cottonwood Canyon. Unless otherwise noted, there is ONE (1) parking space available per condo – most often in the garage. Any vehicles parked in the garage must fit completely and allow the door to completely close. Oversized vehicles that do not fit inside with the garage door closed are not allowed and will be towed by the HOA at your expense. Please google your vehicle’s measurements if you are unsure, our team does not have a list of what exact models will or will not fit.
During winter months, the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) may implement the Traction Law, requiring chains or 3PMSF tires on all 2WD vehicles, 4WD and AWD vehicles may alternatively have M/S tires. As most rental companies do not furnish 3PMSF tires, you will need 4WD or AWD between November 1 and May 1.
While we understand this can be frustrating for some, the road and parking situation is out of our control. We recommend using an airport shuttle service to mitigate any frustrations. Shuttle Company recommendations available upon booking.
Little Cottonwood Canyon is a critical protected watershed area, providing the Salt Lake Valley with 15% of its drinking water. Sixty percent of the Salt Lake Valley’s drinking water supply comes from four Wasatch Front watersheds – Little Cottonwood, Big Cottonwood, City Creek, and Parleys Canyons. As such, it is illegal to bring pets up our canyon. Because of this, we do not allow any pets in our rental units. Service Animals are allowed, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please note, Emotional Support do not qualify for this exception under ADA.
Arrival and Departure
● Check in: after 4 pm – No early check-ins available.
● Check-out: before 10:00 am – No late check-outs available.
● No Luggage or Vehicle Storage available.
We do not monetize your information in any way. We use it to help us deliver a personalized experience. We may use Personal Information as permitted by law, for the following business purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- to communicate with you about reservations, refunds, services, promotions, and critical safety information
- to re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while
- to personalize your experience with us
- to perform analytics, quality control, market research, and determine the effectiveness of our websites, mobile applications, promotional campaigns, and develop new products and services
● Smoking and vaping are prohibited in and around all rental premises.
● Quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
● Maximum occupancy for each vacation rental property is stated on your confirmation letter, Rental Agreement and in the property descriptions. If you exceed maximum occupancy, you will be asked to leave with no refund.
● Minimum age to reserve a condo is 25.
● We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
● All guests must have a minimum of 2 days worth of food, in case of road closures or interlodge.
● Use hot tubs at your own risk, follow all rules.
● Icy and snowy conditions on walkways, pathways, stairs and driveways can pose a risk.
● In the unlikely event that Canyon Services is unable to deliver use of a rented property, due to fire, eminent domain, acts of nature or other situations beyond our control, Canyon Services sole responsibility is to provide a refund.
● Canyon Services reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for any damage, theft and/or excessive cleaning.
● Violation of any of these policies may result in additional fees and early termination of guest’s stay.